- Waking up early just means that your mid-day nap/s will be that much better. This is especially great when your 8 am class is all you have that day.
2) The fruit smoothie is well worth it, too. Somehow, the smoothies taste a lot better when you don’t have to wait in a long line to get them. Whether you decide to get it before or after your 8 am, the line won’t be that long.
3) The early bird gets the worm. The early bird also gets to finish the day at noon. That leaves a good minimum of ten hours to get everything done. Managing everything becomes much easier when you have more time!
4) Sleeping in on the weekends feels like more of a luxury when you’re used to waking up at 7 am. The prolonged pain is worth the bliss you get from waking up at noon on Saturday. Trust me.
5) You get a jumpstart on adulthood. If your future job is going to require you to wake up early, which it most likely will, taking an 8 am class is great practice for the rest of your life. Yay, adulthood!
And as always, don’t forget to Anchor Down!