As the semester comes to a close and finals are approaching, I’ve found myself watching more and more Vine compilations to procrastinate. I’ve also found a group of Vines that describe the moods I’ve seen around Commons and that I’ve felt.
5. When you come home from a test or a long day of class, and all you need is a nap
4. When you’re trying to remember the difference between each class but they all blend together
3. When your meal money runs out and all you want is a snack
2. When you turn in your math final
1. When you’re trying to study and are willing to do anything to absorb the information
Good luck with finals, and remember to hang in there, there’s only a week and a half left!